Monday, December 26, 2011

merry christmas.


 The Sitz family had a wonderful Christmas and we are so blessed to have such close and loving families. We spent Christmas Eve at the First United Methodist Church in Georgetown admiring all of the beautiful decorations my Aunt Camille had done for the church. After that we headed to her house for some great dinner and desserts and a little game of GIANT jenga! A 4 foot tall jenga definitely makes for more fun than a tiny one! We woke up Christmas morning and did our stockings together and Santa had left me a beautiful new black diaper bag from Lululemon. It's one that I had picked out for myself but didn't really want to spend the money. Lucky for me I have a husband who only wants the best for his girls! :) We headed over to my cousins house around 9am and opened presents for what seemed like hours... no actually it was hours. There were so many presents!! My family is out of control in the gift giving department. Even baby girl got about 15 new outfits from her Gammy! Pics to come on that. We spent Christmas night with Woody's family in the country and had a great meal of turkey, smoked pork tenderloin, and of course tons of vegetable casseroles! Woody and I polished off the night with snuggling on the couch watching Christmas Vacation and talking about the great Christmas we had.
Woody got a new tactical backpack... that we made into a diaper bag! :)
Merry Christmas from the Sitz's!

No comments:

Post a Comment