Monday, March 19, 2012

The Nursery

When you first get pregnant there are many things that go through your head... like... "oh my gosh, I can't believe it's really happening" or "when is my due date" or "when do I tell my work." Not Me! The very first thing I thought of when I found out I was pregnant was, what was the nursery going to look like! The wait to find out if we were having a boy or a girl was the most stressful part because all I wanted to do was get a nursery going and as you will find out, that's really hard when you don't know what you're having! Anyway... I am so happy with the way her nursery turned out and its all thanks to everyone who helped get it ready! The biggest thanks goes to her Gammy who sewed, painted, measured and stocked just about everything in her nursery! She really is a crafty wonder! Here are some pics:
Her Crib... my favorite part!

The picture wall and changing station!

Her window to the world...

And book and toy shelves at her level of course!

I'm embarrassed of the amount of clothes she has but wanted to show off her cool chevron design in the back of her closet! Thanks Gammy for spending all day measuring and painting! It turned out so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment