Monday, March 19, 2012

40 Weeks!!

I cannot believe that right now when people ask me when I'm due I say... FRIDAY! Just a few little tidbits about where I am at 40 weeks!

How far along? 40 weeks!
Total weight gain: 27 lbs
Maternity clothes? ONLY maternity... even a lot of the maternity tops are short! She sticks out pretty dang far at this point!
Stretch marks? Sadly 3 tiny skin colored ones... but you can barely see them so I'm still thankful that I survived the pregnancy pretty stretch mark free!
 Sleep: Much better than in the beginning! Only waking up 2 times a night but getting out of bed is the hardest part! I feel like a 90 year-old woman with all the back pain and hip pain!
Best moment this week: Waking up Sunday morning knowing that we'll be meeting our sweet baby very soon! We're in single digits and I can't wait!
Miss anything? Mexican Martinis and Sushi... still miss both of these things! Can't wait for my first mexi-mart!
Movement: Still very active! A little more "stuck" in place but she is very strong and still gives me good movement all day every day!
Food cravings: I have been craving Louisiana Longhorn Cafe in downtown  Round Rock almost all the time. Woody has only taken me once but I definitely going to get back there before she makes an appearance! I also STILL eat an Eggo waffle and drink orange juice every single morning.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really... still taking the Zofran everyday. I tried 6 or 7 times to get off the nausea meds during this pregnancy and ended up sick every time!
Gender: Sweet baby Girl
Labor Signs: Lots of braxton hicks and dilated 1 cm... hey its progress!
Symptoms: Morning sickness, back pain, dry skin, headaches
Belly Button in or out? Still in but somewhat out... you can see it through my shirts sometimes!
Wedding rings on or off? ALL off! Sad day when I had to remove them! Better to be safe than sorry!
Happy or Moody most of the time: Not moody... pretty happy just tired.
Looking forward to: MEETING OUR BABY GIRL!!!

I can't believe I'm posting this but here is the belly at 38 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment